Dubstep ~ Dubba Jonny_California Nightmare

Posted by i.am.google.king. On 19:48
The future of dubstep lies in these guys very capable hands. Dubba Jonny are a relatively unknown LIVE dubstep outfit hailing from Bournemouth. But oh my are they are gonna get big. They have already played with the dubstep genius that is Stenchman and are playing at Endorse It Festival, Dorset. I can't make the festival but if you're free between the 6th - 8th August. Then go! I think the reason behind me liking them so much is that, much like Stenchman, they have a tongue-in-cheek approach to dubstep which is refreshing. Their remixes of the likes of Dolly Parton - 'Jolene' and Dizzee Rascal - 'Pussyole' are fucking mad. Their newly released track 'Home' can be grabbed off Beatport. So go buy it now. And if you have any sense you'll download their free EP. Here's one of my favourite remixes of theirs; a classic 60's track laced with filthy dubstep. When they come to London I'm gonna be on it!






Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/dubbajonny

Download: Dubba Jonny Value EP

0 Responses to 'Dubstep ~ Dubba Jonny_California Nightmare'

Post a Comment

About I Am Google King:

Simply put. A blog not confined to a single genre of music. I'm sure this has been done before, but never quite as good as this. Well, it will be good, just give me some time.

If you want a link taken down then email: kdmusic@mail.com

Follow the Google King:

Categories: