Dubstep ~ True Tiger_Slang Like This

Posted by i.am.google.king. On 10:39
Haven't blogged in a while now, suppose I lost interest due to the lack of traffic on this blog. However, for those that are watching, this track is HUGE!! It is going to be the next dubstep anthem of London. Trust.
True Tiger is made up of a collaboration of DJ's, most notably Scandalous Unltd and Sukh Knight. I've always loved Sukh Knight's tracks and their indian influences, its what really sets him apart from other London dubstep DJ's and I'm glad to hear this asian vibe so deeply entrenched in the True Tiger sound.





Download: Link Removed

0 Responses to 'Dubstep ~ True Tiger_Slang Like This'

Post a Comment

About I Am Google King:

Simply put. A blog not confined to a single genre of music. I'm sure this has been done before, but never quite as good as this. Well, it will be good, just give me some time.

If you want a link taken down then email: kdmusic@mail.com

Follow the Google King:

Categories: